Anglo Office Group Limited is a leading provider of managed business supplies for over 400 of London’s leading companies covering every major industry sector. The services and activities covered by the scope of the IMS include sales, administration, distribution and the management of third party service providers for clients. We are committed to providing clients with a service and delivery that consistently meets or exceeds their requirements based on our Group Mission and Values.
To achieve this, we have developed and implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) which ensures that our quality objectives, policies, and procedures are embedded into our daily operations and are adhered to at all times. We measure and monitor our performance, which enables us to continually to improve our delivery. All Anglo representatives are aware of their individual responsibilities in complying with the requirements of our QMS.
In particular, we are committed to:
- Meeting all applicable requirements.
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience specific to each client.
- Delivering innovation to the client supply process and customer experience to achieve optimum efficiency, cost effectiveness and clarity in all areas of expenditure, systems, administration processes and environmental impact.
- Maintaining and encouraging positive ‘can do’ communication and inclusion across all departments supported by an ‘open door’ management and leadership culture.
- Training all our staff to ensure they have the required skills and competences to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Delivering the broadest number of consumables and services portfolio within our market enabling true single source solutions.
It is the responsibility of every Anglo representative to enhance the QMS by:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction through determining customer requirements upfront and subsequently ensuring that they are met.
- Investigating any quality issues and ensuring that suitable improvement actions are implemented at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensuring that the QMS objectives are met.
Reviewed and approved by Gary Naphtali, Managing Director on 26 June 2019