Anglo Office Group Limited is a leading provider of managed business supplies for over 400 of London’s leading companies covering every major industry sector. The services and activities covered by the scope of the Environmental Management System (EMS) include sales, administration, distribution and the management of third party service providers for clients. We are committed to providing clients with a service and delivery that puts sustainability issues at the core of our operations through our Group Mission and Values.
To achieve this, we have developed and implemented an EMS which ensures that our environmental objectives, policies, and procedures are embedded into our daily operations and are adhered to at all times. We measure and monitor our performance, which enables us continually to improve our delivery. All Anglo representatives are aware of their individual responsibilities in complying with the requirements of our EMS. In particular, we are committed to: e, which enables us to continually to improve our delivery. All Anglo representatives are aware of their individual responsibilities in complying with the requirements of our QMS.
In particular, we are committed to:
- Leading the market in sustainability initiatives, improvements and innovation in all areas of our business and pro-actively support client environmental and sustainability goals and objectives.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution by examining the environmental impact of our products and services.
- Taking a lifecycle approach to continually improve our business products, processes and enhance our environmental performance.
- Working with all key suppliers and service providers to continually deliver efficiency, innovation and sustainability improvements.
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and all other compliance obligations.
- Training all our staff to ensure they have the required skills and competences to perform their duties in a manner that takes into consideration any potential environmental impact.
- Maximising efficiency and reducing waste in all areas through our single-source business model.
Our main environmental objectives include:
- Reducing carbon emissions through the use of electric vehicles for deliveries.
- Reducing raw material use, product redundancy and wastage through our services.
- Working with clients and suppliers to maximise value through increased sustainability